- Join us for one weekend at our dive training centre and learn everything you need to know to make your first open water dives.
- We offer our classroom and pool sessions every weekend, and open water dives in Ontario throughout the summer.
- Never been easier or more fun
- Toronto’s only in-store dive pool
(No shuttling back and forth to a public pool)
- Totally All-Inclusive
(books, gear, everything even lunch!)
- Maximum 4:1 student / leader ratio
- Success is guaranteed
What you are going to learn
The first step to getting your certification is to attend a one-weekend session at our World Class dive training facility in Richmond Hill. In one weekend you will complete the PADI certified Open Water Diver course academic and pool requirements. Scuba 2000 is the only dive training facility in the GTA that has a private training pool right inside our store. Our weekend course is fully all-inclusive, that means we provide all of the books, materials, and gear you need for the weekend (we even provide lunch!). You won’t need to rent gear for the class and pool sections of the course as we supply this for you free of charge. As a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, you can be sure our training is top notch. We cap our in-water student-to-leader ratio at 4:1, so you get the individualized instruction you need
We guarantee you will succeed.
Scuba 2000 Training program is designed to fit your needs – You can decide how to learn the academics. Do you like to participate and be part of a classroom experience, ask questions and get answers? Then join us in the classroom with our Certified Instructors every weekend. Do you prefer to learn by watching videos on your smartphone, tablet or laptop? We offer PADI e-learning or PADI touch programs. Do you have special needs? Call us, we will accommodate. Do you speak French, Cantonese, Italian, Spanish…? You can learn in your preferred language. You will learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
What You’ll Need?
- Must be at least 10 years of age
- Be able to float or tread water for 10 minutes and be in good physical health
- (Review the medical form HERE)
What Do I Need?
- We provide all the equipment you will need for the weekend (even lunch)!
- Just bring a bathing suit and a towel.
- Saturday – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Academics on your own time from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Two evening pool sessions 6:30-9:30 pm, or join us on the weekend.
Private Course Option:
- Tailored to meet your schedule and needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Us
To Learn To Dive
We have our own pool
We run our open water course every weekend
We ensure small classes
We offer 24/7 e-learning, private / semi - private pool lessons
We've been in the business for over 30 years
We feature all-inclusive, transparent pricing