- Join us for one weekend at our dive training centre and learn everything you need to know to make your first open water dives.
- We offer our classroom and pool sessions every weekend, and open water dives in Ontario throughout the summer.
- Never been easier or more fun
- Toronto’s only in-store dive pool
(No shuttling back and forth to a public pool)
- Totally All-Inclusive
(books, gear, everything even lunch!)
- Maximum 4:1 student / leader ratio
- Success is guaranteed
What you are going to learn
The first step to getting your certification is to attend a one-weekend session at our state-of-the-art dive training facility in Richmond Hill. Over Saturday and Sunday we will teach you through the knowledge you will need and the in-water skills to become a PADI certified Open Water Diver. Scuba 2000 is the only dive training facility in the GTA that has a purpose-built dive pool at our facility.Your one stop dive shop, no shuttling back and forth to a public swimming pool. Our time is spent diving, not driving. Our weekend course is fully all-inclusive, that means we provide all of the books, materials, and gear you need for the weekend (we even provide lunch!). Unlike other shops, we will never require you to buy or rent any gear to take part in the weekend course. As a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, you can be sure our training is top notch. We cap our in-water student-to-leader ratio at 4:1, so you get the individualized instruction you need, your success is guaranteed.
Scuba 2000 Training program is designed to fit your needs – You can decide how to learn the academics. Do you like to participate and be part of a classroom experience, ask questions and get answers? Then join us in the classroom with our Certified Instructors, every weekend. Do you prefer to learn by watching videos on your spare time at home? We offer PADI e-learning or PADI touch programs. Do you have special needs? Call us, we are here to help. Do you speak French, Cantonese, Italian, Spanish…? You can even learn in your preferred language. You will learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
For your pool experience, your instructor will put into practice the techniques you learned in the academics.
What You’ll Need?
- Must be at least 10 years of age
- Have adequate swimming skills and be in good physical health
- (Review the medical form HERE)
- We provide all the equipment you will need for the weekend!
- All we ask for you to bring is a bathing suit and towel.
- Saturday – 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm