- Extend your favorite cold water dive sites by having the ability to dive dry and stay warm.
- One pool & classroom three hour session
- Get Your Drysuit cert in Only 2 days
- Drysuit rental included in the price for the pool session only
- Must be a certified diver
- 10 years or older
- Only requires two Open Water Dives in a drysuit – Gear rental is not included
Expand your boundaries and dive in places you may have never previously thought you could.
What you are going to learn
The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the diving you’ll do. <br> Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
Practical skills with professional instructor :
- Typically we run the academic and pool portion of the course on an evening weekday. Following with two check out dives on a Saturday in your full dry suit gear.
2019 Drysuit dives :
- June 8th 2019
- July 6th 2019
- Aug 3rd 2019
- Sept 7th 2019
- Oct 5th 2019
need to change the date for the diving?
no problem – call us – 905-771-1500
What You’ll Need?
- Be a certified Open Water diver.
- Be 10 years or older.
- Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a dry suit. Your weights may be different as well since you are more buoyant in a dry suit.
- We offer Open Water Drysuit students a rental package priced at $160 for the day. This includes your Drysuit ,two air tanks, weights, BCD, regulator with integrated computer, hood and gloves. If you do not own a mask, snorkel, fin and boots, it is an extra $60 for the weekend.