- Dive dry and stay warm anywhere anytime.
- One pool & classroom three hour session
- Drysuit rental included in the price for the pool session only
- Must be a certified diver
- 10 years or older
- Only requires two Open Water Dives in a drysuit – Gear rental is not included
- Certification dives dates:
- May 2nd 2020
- June 6th 2020
- July 4th 2020
- August 8th 2020
- September 5th 2020
- October 2nd 2020
- November 7th 2020
Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water
What you are going to learn
The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the diving you’ll do. <br> Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
Practical skills with professional instructor :
- Classroom and confined water dives are conducted at our private indoor pool at our store.
- Afterwards you will have two check out dives in Open Water in one day.
What You’ll Need?
- Be a certified Open Water diver.
- Be 10 years or older.
- Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a dry suit. Your weights may be different as well since you are more buoyant in a dry suit.
- We offer Open Water Drysuit students a rental package priced at $160 for the day. This includes your Drysuit ,two air tanks, weights, BCD, regulator with integrated computer, hood and gloves. If you do not own a mask, snorkel, fin and boots, it is an extra $60 for the weekend.