Drift diving is nearly effortless.
You simply glide and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
- Only requires two Open Water Dives
- Must be a certified diver
- 12 years or older
This course price includes: User manual & course materials
Not including rental gear for the open water dives.
PADI Drift Diver Course
It feels like flying – except that you’re underwater using scuba equipment.
What will you learn?
Along with drift diving techniques and procedures, you’ll:
- Receive an introduction to drift diving equipment – floats, lines and reels.
- Get an overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects.
- Practice with buoyancy control, navigation and communication during two drift dives.
- Learn techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group as you float with the current.
- Typically we run the academic and pool portion of the course on an evening weekday. Following with two check out dives on a Saturday in your full dry suit gear.
2019 Drift dives :
- Aug 17th 2019
- Sept 28th 2019
need to change the date for the diving?
no problem – call us – 905-771-1500
What You’ll Need?
- Be a certified Open Water diver.
- Be 12 years or older.
- Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a surface marker buoy and reel.