- Are you a certified diver who just want to practice some skills under the supervision of instructor or dive master? OR
- Do you want to practice your skills before completing your Open Water dives after finishing the academic portion of the Open Water course?
- Totally All-Inclusive – gear , tank
- Up to 8 students per session.
Dive Team Members paying only $10
- Every Tuesday and Thursday we have two time slots totaling an hour and a half each that you can come use our pool. The first is at 7:00-8:30pm, following 8:30-10:00pm.
- There is always a certified professional (either Divemaster or Instructor) on deck and in the water to watch the session and provide any help needed.
- If you’ve done your pool/classroom academic portion of the Open Water Course with us, but are not fully certified yet, you can still use the pool to practice your skills and get prepared for the Open Water portion of your course.
- Dive Team members get a discounted rate to use the pool: $10 instead of $20.
Do you need a little feedback and practicing at your own pace?
Bought a new computer and want to understand how it operates?
Dive team pool is here for that!
- We provide all the equipment you will need ! All we ask for you to bring is a bathing suit and towel.
- If you have your own scuba gear, no worries, you can of course use that instead.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have health issues?
Check out the PADI medical form here, if you answer YES to any of the questions you must get your doctor to fill out the medical form before you dive with Scuba 2000.
I want to learn to dive. How do I start?
If you are looking to become a diver, you can start with the PADI Open Water Diver course. The course is broken up into two parts, a class and pool weekend here at our dive training centre, and another two days of open water diving ...
What training agency will I be certified by?
At Scuba 2000, we proudly offer PADI courses. As a 5-Star Instructor Development Centre, we teach PADI courses ranging from Open Water Diver through to Instructor-level. PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba diving credentials in the world. No matter where you ...
What are your hours?
We are open Monday to Friday from 11am to 9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm. If you are taking part in a course, you will likely be at Scuba 2000 outside of these hours. Please find our contact details here.
Can I try scuba before signing up for the course?
Yes! We offer Discover Scuba courses every Wednesday at our in-store dive pool. For only $25 you'll get a full introduction to scuba and begin to learn the fundamentals of being a diver.
Why Choose Us
To Learn To Dive
We have our own pool
Scuba 2000 features an in-dive centre tropical dive pool that allows our divers to complete their weekend training all under one roof. No need to drive to a community centre to complete your training!
We run our open water course every weekend
We all live busy lives and sometimes it can be hard to find open dates in your calendar. But have no fear, because at Scuba 2000 we run our PADI Open Water courses every weekend.
We ensure small classes
With a maximum student-leader ratio of 4:1, we ensure small class sizes for all of our courses.
We offer 24/7 e-learning, private / semi - private pool lessons
Not only do we offer e-learning and home study options, but because we have our own pool, we can schedule your course around your needs. Only Scuba 2000 offers 24/7 training.
We've been in the business for over 30 years
We have been training divers across Ontario for over 30 years. We are Ontario’s original dive centre.
We feature all-inclusive, transparent pricing
Our weekend Open Water Referral Course includes all official PADI materials, all classroom and pool training with a PADI-certified Instructor and Divemaster, equipment to use in the pool, no-charge referral paperwork, dive team membership, DAN insurance for your open water dives, and even lunch.
Our Divers’ Stories
We’re lucky to have a great group of divers to call our clients. Here’s what some of them have to say about us.