- Our in House tropical pool is a perfect spot to try new gear, practice skills, or just enjoy some time with your gear underwater, and its all supervised by certified staff.
- Gear and tanks are available on site for included!
- Up to 8 students per session
- Dive Team Members paying just for the air – only $10,
Non members are just $20 (ask about becoming a member- see full membership benefits HERE)
Our dive instructors and Divemasters are on hand at Dive Team Pool to give you constructive feedback, advice on gear, or simply show you how to use your new gear.
If you’ve done your pool/classroom academic portion of the Open Water Course with us, but are not fully certified yet, you can still use the pool to practice your skills and prepare for the Open Water portion of your course.
We provide ALL the equipment you may need! However, feel free to bring anything with you to test or discuss with our certified instructors.
- We provide all the equipment you will need ! All we ask for you to bring is a bathing suit and towel.
- If you have your own scuba gear, no worries, you can of course use that instead.
Monday – 08:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Tuesday – 07:00 pm – 08:30 pm & 08:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Wednesday – 08:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday – 08:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday – 04:30 pm – 06:00 pm & 06:00 pm – 07:30 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Us
To Learn To Dive
We have our own pool
We run our open water course every weekend
We ensure small classes
We offer 24/7 e-learning, private / semi - private pool lessons
We've been in the business for over 30 years
We feature all-inclusive, transparent pricing