If you just want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready or sure if you want to commit to a full Open Water course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Our introductory course runs twice a week at our dive centre and will give you a taste for the freedom and adventure that comes with scuba diving. Discover Scuba is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
- Every Monday and Wednesday
- Maximum 4 students – 1.5 hour session
- Limited availability!
- Book now to reserve your spot.
What you are going to learn
- You learn some skills and safety guidelines needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Learn about scuba equipment you use to dive and how to use it .
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater using a regulator.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Call us or book your spot here to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program.
- We will provide all the gear you’ll use including: a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
- You just need to bring a bathing suit and towel.
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Be in good physical health.